Schedule a Reading
What is a Reading?A reading is a communication between us (the various readers) and you, the person seeking advice or clarification. We try and keep a spiritual, but not judgmental, approach in our work, and hope that we can function as messengers for truth.
The following is provided to you showcasing a reading by Margo Siekerka. This is an actual reading. The names have been changed to protect privacy.
Review this reading and share the experience of having someone speak to you from a place of truth and understanding. Connecting the past with the present allows understanding and release from patterns that do not allow growth. You may also find something of value for yourself here.
August 19th, 2007
- Margo: The base of the back is supposed to be high fear. You are going to be forced to make decisions with Betty soon. The real chaos is that you have been putting them off to hold on to her, fear of losing her. This is a fear you will have to resolve, either by moving past it or accepting it. On a deeper level she knows this and is punishing you - you believe you deserve the punishment because of your own sense of not being worthy. She is angry, you are angry because you cannot fix her pain. You want to save her and resent that she puts so little value on your relationship. It is the reason I never attempted to "save" my roommate. I had already learned the lesson
- Margo: You have worth as your father had worth, but you have a hard time seeing it. The issue is that you don't resolve your mother's pain, you don't resolve your father's pain, You are not responsible for either. You also are not responsible for Betty's pain. Betty is responsible. You are responsible for your pain. You have value. You have many good qualities. You chose to incarnate with your parents, and to be with Betty, to learn lessons about where your responsibilities do not lie. Ego says you can change others. Truth says only Spirit has that power, and Spirit has given us all free will. You will not surrender your free will. Not even to heal. Neither will Betty. That is how you reflect each other. Your anger at her is also based in your anger at yourself. There is no blame here, only a wish to see you understand. It is through becoming aware of our truths we are released from our illusions. I do not hold the illusion that I can "heal" others, though for discussion purposes I will refer to myself as a healer. The truth is that healing comes from within each individual's spirit. I can reflect the potential to heal because I have done much of it myself. But it is not under my control to heal you or Betty.
- Dave: I feel that I am afraid of letting her go, fear that I will go back to what has been. This is one reason that keeps me hanging on.
- Margo: I don't know what has been. But I know that you are in a position of self torture. I work very hard not to let my ego run to your rescue. I learned the lesson from someone like Betty. I still consider him one of my greatest teachers. But no one could tell me how to learn that lesson.
- Dave: What has been, is running from person to person looking to be fed and filled up. Then I found drugs, and the fear of going back to that up until recently, has been a large fear. But now the relationship tests me and is not a safety net, it is a trigger and a test often.
- Margo: Why would you want to go back? To punish Betty for not being what you want? Then you would complete the reflection in a way that hurts you.
- Dave: I dont want to, it is a matter that you don't trust yourself.
- Margo: You can rationalize your fears of losing Betty into any place you wish. The truth is you have made a god of her. And she is not God.
- Dave: Afraid like going to an edge or being on an edge of a cliff and I could fall into that again, but that is not the case now.
- Margo: I am glad you are getting your balance. Part of getting your balance is not needing her to define whether or not you are loved. It doesn't mean you don't love her, but its a way of thought you were not taught as a child.
- Dave: I agree with the God thing.
- Margo: Everyone you have known looked for reassurance outside of themselves. And everyone was angry because it went unfulfilled.
- Dave: I place the women in my life as that, and it does not allow me to surrender myself to God. It is too much to place on a person.
- Margo: Surrender to God will provide you with a stability that cannot be displaced.
- Dave: Yes, I know that logically, but that is not my way of being
- Margo: It doesn't mean you get the girl, ride off into the sunset, and win the lotto. I stand alone as I write this to you. But I also know my peace is deep.
- Dave: it is hard to place your faith in something that i may be angry with or at. Why else would I not surrender.
- Margo: God is also a reflection of your self distrust, in your mind's eye, not in reality. I can only tell you what I have experienced. I cannot give you that experience. I can tell you that no good comes from worshipping another as a god. Welcome to reality. This is your first step into a greater consciousness. It isn't that God is untrustworthy. It is that you are here to figure out just how much trust God deserves. As long as you perceive God in human terms you won't trust or surrender. You may wish to go have a chat with the big guy right now and ask for help. You are hitting a level I can't walk you through. Gnostic means knowing. I am a Gnostic. I know God. I can start with an introduction but you have to open your own door. It begins with humility. It begins with an acceptance that all that has come before has been in your best interests to help you learn that you are gifted with free will but not necessarily wisdom.
- Dave: Well that is apparent!
- Margo: Surrender is the only way to peace. It comes from accepting that you don't know anything. It is hard. But once you allow that you do not know, then you can accept the unconditional love of Spirit. It is a constant that we choose not to perceive when filled with ego. I hope you make the leap of consciousness. Is there anything else I can help with today?
- Dave: No, you have summed it up - thanks.
- Margo: It gets easier. And when you get through, it’s amazing.
- Dave: When you quit banging your head against the wall, yes.
- Margo: I actually gave control of my working life to God several years ago And God was kind enough to put me to work in ways I couldn't understand. When I went to work as a psychic, I would assume I was on the right path as long as my needs were met. I've learned a great deal. One thing I have learned is that when we get our egos out of the way we discover that God's plans are much bigger than ours. Our vision is too limited. Faith is a rock that does not shatter. I wish you peace. Love comes through me, I hope you understand the channel better now. Got to go find my next cup of coffee. I almost worship coffee, but God is rather tolerant of me. And isn't petty at all.